internetworkers - [internetworkers] Carrboro -- local scooter mechanic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Cristobal Palmer" <cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Carrboro -- local scooter mechanic
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:08:36 -0400

I'm wondering if anybody has any experience with a mechanic who does
motorcycle/moped/scooter maintenance in Carrboro/Chapel Hill. Somebody
with experience working on Honda scooters would be a plus.

I purchased a copy of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance some
time back, but somehow I'd still rather pay somebody else.

Speaking of Zen, FIVE TONS OF FLAX! [1]

-CMP

[1] http://www.ology.org/principia/body.html

--
Cristobal M. Palmer
UNC-CH SILS Student

<tarheelcoxn> iank has trouble with English. his native language is Python
<iank> Yeah
<iank> I'm forced
<iank> To indent
<iank> My sentences