internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Converting LPs to CDs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Converting LPs to CDs
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:40:01 -0400

zman wrote:
At home I'm using my trusty 30 year old Pioneer belt-drive through my receiver/amp and pulling the tape-out into the computer. Just FYI, that's probably the easiest way to get it into a computer cheaply and cleanly.

I ordered one of the USB turntables. I need something that will
fit in my computer area. I have the stereo in the living room
where it would be very uncomfortable to put computer equipment.
I want it all nice and compact so I can dump LPs to disk while
I'm working.
Thanks for all the input. I'll let you know how it works.
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.