internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Converting LPs to CDs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: raustin3 AT nc.rr.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Converting LPs to CDs
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 18:38:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006, Roger Austin wrote:
Specs: http://www.ion-audio.com/products/turntables/iTTUSB.html
I would buy one now if I could find out a place that had one
in stock. It looks like they are very popular and most of the
sites say they will get more of them in mid August. This is a
better setup than I was imagining.
I don't care how long it takes. We want to high grade our old
collections and burn CDs of the esoteric jazz and classical LPs
we have that aren't readily available commercially. I also want
to burn CDs of LPs for our road trips.

Try the Sam Ash store on Capital Blvd. or Guitar Center, they may have one...

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1960 International B100
1923 Buick Roadster (Dual Quad 425" Nailhead) 1990 Ducati 750 Sport