internetworkers - [internetworkers] Help with quotes characters

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ raustin3 AT nc.rr.com" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Help with quotes characters
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:11:44 -0400

I have launched a multi-user poker blog running Drupal and I'm having a
problem with bloggers images not working correctly because they are using a
quotes character around the source path that looks like this: ²

How does one key a character like that? I only have these type of quotes on
my keyboard: "

I know they may look the same depending on your email client but if you past
them into a terminal or word processor and increase the size you'll see the
difference. This is so difficult to explain to them!

Much thanks in advance,
Tony