internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] House LAN ?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: DonBartholf AT aol.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] House LAN ?
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 21:07:18 EDT

In a message dated 7/15/2006 7:50:40 PM Central Daylight Time, minter AT lunenburg.org writes:
Unfortunately, the builder for my new house wouldn't run CAT5 for me,
and wouldn't let me do it myself.  What are the costs for running
some cabling post-drywall?
I was afraid of that. Some builders are like that which caused me to contract my house myself. Its your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can do what you want. DO not fall this bull!.

Don B.