internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] compare BBC FOX CNN WSJ and New York Times for news bias and write your own slanted story

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Childers.Paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] compare BBC FOX CNN WSJ and New York Times for news bias and write your own slanted story
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:03:19 -0400

interesting that the site places the WSJ to the right of FOX. what is
the basis for the scale? And I can't find anywhere that they give any
information about themselves, the selection process for putting stories
on the page for comparison, etc. etc. i'm not sure how much i'd trust
this "bias evaluation" when they aren't willing to be clear about their
own.

jm2c,
paula

internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote on 06/29/2006 04:19:17
AM: