internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Ice skating anyone?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Ice skating anyone?
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 22:49:26 -0400

On Jun 15, 2006, at 8:24 PM, uzoma nwosu wrote:

Okay, we're at 7 votes ice and 3 for roller. This is your chance to make a difference. After Friday, we'll do a final tally and book one of the local rinks. Which type of rink depends on you.

Tell me what you think! Do we go ice skating or put on the roller skates?

Which one can we blast obnoxiously loud Bon Jovi tunes while doing?

That could be a tie-breaker issue.