internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] new member questions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] new member questions
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 18:37:40 -0400

On Jun 8, 2006, at 12:26 PM, Jt5430 AT aol.com wrote:

I was surfing the web and came across this site...great idea. One question....can I sent an email to just one member to view?

Greets!. Sure you can, as long as you know the person's email address first. Though lots of talk goes on through the list and of course all the normal internet-email-etiquette that comes with that :)

Are you new in the area? What do you do?

--
Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
AIM: BlueCame1