internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Dance for the Cure

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: nkramer <curvyart AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Kevin Sonney" <ksonney AT gmail.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Dance for the Cure
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 16:42:40 -0400

Is there any smoke-free space at Kulture?

Nancy

On 6/5/06, Kevin Sonney <ksonney AT gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Gang! Saturday marks the 10th Aniversary Race for the Cure. As with
the past few years, I'll be running (OK, walking) in the 5K fun run. But
to add to that, I'll be holding an event at Kulture that night.

Dance for the Cure. Door profits go to the Susan J Komen Foundatiion.
This will be combined with The Alchemist's Lab Reunion, so it'll be
early '90's dance, alternative, and industrial music by Raleigh DJ Kalyx
(her first appearance in almost a year!)

Old School BBSers, I want to see you! Geeks and Freaks, I want to see
you! Help the Susan J Komen Foundation, hear some good music, free wifi,
good beer on tap or in stock, and plenty of space to chill or dance.

$3 cover. Kulture opens at 8pm. YES, the Hockey Game will be on the TV.

See the posters at :
http://pics.livejournal.com/alchemist/pic/00003tx7
http://pics.livejournal.com/alchemist/pic/00002rqt

See you there!