internetworkers - [internetworkers] Fee Equipment: Best UPS

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joel Elliott" <joel_elliott AT unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Fee Equipment: Best UPS
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:18:08 -0400

I need to get rid of a large Best UPS -- will give it away to the first
person who wants it AND will pick it up right away.

It's a BIG unit -- looks like it has 4 car-size batteries inside of it.
Here's a photo:
http://www.unc.edu/~elliott/images/P6020005.JPG

Unit was in fine working condition on Friday when I took it offline.

I do need to get it out of the building this week. I think you'll need
a truck and perhaps a loader to get it off the ground.

// Joel

Joel Elliott
joel_elliott AT unc.edu