internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Mac software recommendations? Summary Findings.....

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael Tucker" <michaeltucker AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Mac software recommendations? Summary Findings.....
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 10:26:56 -0400

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the feedback! I decided to give the Mac default mail, calendar,
address book programs a whirl.

I found a utility called O2M at http://www.littlemachines.com/.

Amazing little tool. It converted Outlook mailboxes, calendar appointments,
and contacts to Mac format. So, I ran it last night on my PC, transferred
the resultant files to my Mac, and imported each into Mail, iCal, and
Address Book. Worked like a charm.

On the other hand, quicken for Mac "unexpectedly quits" randomly. Really
inspires confidence, and you NEED to have confidence in your financial app.

Email me privately if you have any suggestions....

  • Re: [internetworkers] Mac software recommendations? Summary Findings....., Michael Tucker, 06/02/2006