internetworkers - [internetworkers] web designer job opp

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott Boggs" <scott AT scottboggsdesign.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] web designer job opp
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 15:20:30 -0400

Heys folks,

I just had a call from Insight Global about a six week (or so) job at some big company in RTP. It'll start ASAP and has the possibility of extension. Sounds like they're looking for someone with solid HTML skills and some graphic design abilities.

I can't do it as I was just offered another job :), so if you or someone you know might be interested the contact is:
Ryce (sounds like rice) at Insight Global
phone = 919-859-6799

Best wishes,
Scott

--
www.scottboggsdesign.com

  • [internetworkers] web designer job opp, Scott Boggs, 05/16/2006