internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Vonage Customers? IPO?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "John Broome" <jbroome AT gmail.com>
  • To: idodesign AT earthlink.net, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Vonage Customers? IPO?
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 15:05:02 -0400

On 5/9/06, Susan LaBarre <idodesign AT earthlink.net> wrote:

I know some of you are Vonage customers.

Have you received an offer to buy stock from their IPO? They've gotten
pretty big... sounds like it could be a good deal.
Do you think it's worth the risk pf buying into the IPO?

I'm not sure about the vonage IPO, but I am getting emails from this
nice man in Africa that needs my help moving some money.

Think i should help him?

--
"There are many roads to enlightenment, and thus many roads back to
the one true Debian."