internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Lake Jordan

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Lake Jordan
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 16:46:19 -0400

Thanks much!

I had maps that gave zip codes for Raleigh, Cary, Durham, and Chapel Hill--
but none went far enough to include Jordan Lake. I called the State
Recreational Facility at Jordan Lake, and they were able to give me all of
the zip codes except some of those on the CH side.

Thanks again to everyone for the help!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSEE, BSMT, MBA, PMP
Sr. Project Manager
Brightline Compliance
Product Development & Technical Operations
2530 Meridian Parkway, Suite 300
Durham, North Carolina, 27713
(919) 806-4217
http://www.brightlinecompliance.com