internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Adobe Creative Suite

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT cashi.us>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Adobe Creative Suite
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:18:39 -0500

On Mar 21, 2006, at 5:08 PM, Michael Czeiszperger wrote:

On Mar 21, 2006, at 4:59 PM, Rowland Smith wrote:

I have a friend who's daughter accidentally purchased Adobe
Creative Suite Premium for the Mac when she was supposed to buy the
PC version. The student store won't let her return it since she
opened the shrink wrap. He's asking $500.00 to cover what he paid
for the software. FYI it says "educational version" on the box.
It looks like the retail price from Adobe is $1,199.

My friend's brother-in-law can get you a really good deal on a bunch
of software. The boxes got lost somehow, and the disks have funny
looking labels, but he says they're 100% legit. :-)
yeah yeah...

But seriously, you get the box, the receipt, and no funny looking labels :)

Rowland