internetworkers - [internetworkers] Speak up if you want Kos (Markos Zúniga) to come to Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Linda Watson <linda AT lindawatson.com>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Speak up if you want Kos (Markos Zúniga) to come to Raleigh
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:48:35 -0500

Do you rely on the Daily Kos as much as I do for your news, amusement, and outrage? Would you like to hear Kos talk about his new book, Crashing the Gate?

http://www.chelseagreen.com/2005/items/crashingthegate

Then ask him to come to Raleigh for his tour. Quail Ridge Books will sponsor a reading if he comes ... and we're on the short list for his book tour. I've already promised him great publicity, but you assure him he'll have a crazy warm welcome.

Here's how to write to Markos:

http://www.dailykos.com/contactus

I used the email subject line: "Come to Raleigh NC for your tour!" If you will use that too, it will help our notes show up amidst the hundreds he gets every day.

Still unsure? Here's some review blurbs:

"Markos is Moses leading Democrats to the Promised Land" —Eleanor Clift, Newsweek

"Two of the hottest Democratic bloggers—DailyKos’ Markos Moulitsas and MyDD’s Jerome Armstrong—prove with this book that they are also two of the sharpest and most insightful voices in the progressive movement. Crashing the Gate is an urgent and powerfully written look both at what ails our democracy and what can heal it. Ultimately, they show that the fuel to reform our politics will not come from party insiders but from "the netroots, grassroots, and the rise of people-powered politics."  —Arianna Huffington, Editor of The Huffington Post

... Linda

  • [internetworkers] Speak up if you want Kos (Markos Zúniga) to come to Raleigh, Linda Watson, 03/16/2006