internetworkers - [internetworkers] Renowned psychiatrist falls prey to 419 scam

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Renowned psychiatrist falls prey to 419 scam
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:33:55 -0500

http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/siliconvalley/13999581.htm

There's gotta be some interesting psychology over the type of people who fall for the 'ol 419 :-) The last time I wore my 419 t-shirt at the mall I was stopped by a woman who was suspicious about the Nigerian (in Nigeria) who wanted to purchase the car she was selling with the scam about "accidently" making the money order out for too much.

"Kindness knows no shame" -- S. Wonder
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC

  • [internetworkers] Renowned psychiatrist falls prey to 419 scam, Michael Czeiszperger, 03/02/2006