internetworkers - [internetworkers] consulting for a broken/crashing computer

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green" <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] consulting for a broken/crashing computer
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:36:12 -0500

I used to informally do a lot of consulting & computer fixit work, but
I don't have the equipment I once (i.e. a big tower with room for
slave hard drives) had or the motivation. A friend of a coworker is
having issues with her PC - BSD on boot, and she wants to get her data
off the hard drive (understandably). Is there anyone here who does
such things and/or do you have anyone you recommend?

Thanks,

Lyman

--
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,