internetworkers - [internetworkers] Developer / Instructor Available for Short Term Contracts

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ken Pugh <kpughmisc AT pughkilleen.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Developer / Instructor Available for Short Term Contracts
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:47:51 -0500

Due to an interesting chain of events, I find that I have time available over the next few months. I work and instruct in the OO/C++/Java Web/Windows/UNIX/Linux world, with an emphasis on agile development, particularly with Scrum. I've worked on projects ranging from goat serum process control to financial analysis. I'd appreciate any leads or opportunities. Write me directly at kpughmisc AT pughkilleen.com or phone 919 490-6335.

Thanks.

Ken

  • [internetworkers] Developer / Instructor Available for Short Term Contracts, Ken Pugh, 02/23/2006