internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Flash Examples

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Boggs <saboggs AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Flash Examples
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 13:08:46 -0500

I don't know if these will help, but:

http://www.andyfoulds.co.uk/flash_design.html

has some fun Flash based app.s in the 'Amusements' section at the beginning.

and The Corpse Bride movie site has a Flash version which is nice to
look at (takes a while to load):

http://corpsebridemovie.warnerbros.com/

If you just want to show a basic site that is Flash based, my own site is:

http://www.scottboggsdesign.com

Good luck.
Scott

www.scottboggsdesign.com