internetworkers - [internetworkers] a contract co. looking for a contract worker ??

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bob Kucera" <bobkucera AT verizon.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] a contract co. looking for a contract worker ??
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 00:24:09 -0500

A contract rep sent me this. If anyone wants to pursue it i can give
you the information offline. Someone, please let me know if there's a
better way (than this list) to do this.

"
Hi Bob,
I noticed your resume on monster.com and wanted to contact you in regard
to a Desktop Support Engineer position with one of my clients. They are
looking to hire someone on a 3 month contract to hire basis. This
person will be responsible for desktop support for all employees,
working mostly with Windows, XP and Lotus Notes. The company is located
off of Weston Parkway in Cary. If you are interested I can give you
more details about the company. If so, can you send me a word doc
version of your resume and your salary requirements, what you are
currently making and what you would like in a new position. I look
forward to hearing from you.

"

Bob Kucera
2337 Glendale Ave.