internetworkers - [internetworkers] hip or hyperhip?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] hip or hyperhip?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:14:38 -0500 (EST)

in the midst of grant deadlining making today, i posted what was mean to be a slightly hip dig about being hip or not hip in response to John Broome and Michael Cz. to me it was all about who is hip and what company or place is full of hipsters and so -- well explaining makes it sillier.
suffice it to say that my goofing on hipster references had nothing really to do with the company that posted the job -- i don't know that company and don't know any one who works there (or didn't until they told me).
might be a great place.

Paul Jones
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation." Alasdair Gray
http://www.ibiblio.org/pjones/blog/
pjones AT ibiblio.org voice: (919) 962-7600 fax: (919) 962-8071