internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Reccomendations for a leather cleaning establishment?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "marcia AT nc.rr.com" <marcia AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Reccomendations for a leather cleaning establishment?
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:28:18 -0500

I have a suede leather coat that I had cleaned at a place in CrossRoads. I
believe it was Lee's Tailor Shop, not 100% sure, but it's on Buck Jones
Road, next to that Crazy Fire Mongolian Grill, across from the DMV /
Burlington Coat Factory building.

This may be it:
Lee's Tailor Shop
919-467-7067
1286 Buck Jones Rd
Raleigh NC 27606

I had gone to Exploris wearing the coat, and an old lady at the entrance
placed a big round sticker on my coat's lapel! Once I finally got the
sticker out, I could still see and feel the sticky glue on the leather.

The cleaner's did a good job removing it thought.

Good luck!
Marcia