internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Tonight's gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Tonight's gathering
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:41:35 -0500

On Dec 1, 2005, at 3:30 PM, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
Also going on right across from Tyler's in the campus court yard
they'll be lighting up the Lucky Strike water tower for the first
time to kick off the holiday season. On hand will be the Durham Bulls
mascot, Wool E Bull so bring a camera.

Um, you did notice that we're going to be at the CARBORO
Tylers, didn't you? Last I checked, the Lucky Strike water
tower was in Durham, no where near Carboro.

So, how many people were planning on going to the Durham
Tylers this month? :-)

Hahaha! No, I didn't notice that. Funny. I'm meeting with some coworkers at Tyler's in Durham tonight and thought it would be nice to run into the iNW folks as well. So much for that!

--
Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
AIM: BlueCame1