internetworkers - [internetworkers] INW web site update

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] INW web site update
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 18:38:09 -0500

The INW site has been updated:

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

If the page looks the same to you, then try clearing out your browser cache or force a page reload. This should inform folks which lists we have and when the meetings are held.

We are still hoping that some web design and graphic design gurus will appear out of thin air (Etherair?) to submit potential InterNetWorkers logos for the LOGO CONTEST!! And if you'd like to assist with the next revision of the INW site, then jump on the inet- dev list. We promise to be gentle. :)