internetworkers - [internetworkers] Crafts Fair Tomorrow

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Crafts Fair Tomorrow
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:37:22 -0500

All of you need to attend the Crafts Center Fair tomorrow at NC
State under Thompson Theater. Go in and buy a lot from the quilter
booth. Please remember that the more you buy, the sooner I retire.
(Plus, I gain a little bit of space for my stuff in the house.)
There will be about 40-50 booths full of really good stuff. I
think it costs a dollar to gain entrance and just looking through
Jock Gault's sculpture things are worth that.

Map on this page http://www.fis.ncsu.edu/Crafts_Center/craftfair/

Remember, buy a lot of quilty stuff, scarves, etc. from misshunt. Thanks, Roger
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.

  • [internetworkers] Crafts Fair Tomorrow, Roger Austin, 11/18/2005