internetworkers - [internetworkers] Thanks for the iPod help

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill O'Luanaigh (.mac)" <skepticbill AT mac.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Thanks for the iPod help
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 12:19:53 -0500

Title: Thanks for the iPod help
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the leads on iPod systems for my car. I’ve got some long drives ahead of me and the thought of being tuneless was not pleasant.

Found a few iPod related items that I thought folks might enjoy.

First, at the intersection of technology, music, religion and the Cult of Mac you’ll find:
http://www.devoted1.com/

And, Stanford is putting up a good bit of content (free) in the iTunes store. VERY cool: http://itunes.stanford.edu/

Take care,

-Bill O’Luanaigh-

  • [internetworkers] Thanks for the iPod help, Bill O'Luanaigh (.mac), 11/02/2005