internetworkers - [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: inet-dummy AT ibiblio.org
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:58:20 -0400

See the full Job Posting at the website:
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/jobboard/

Company Name: UNC - Chai Core
Company Website:

Job Title: Web Developer / Programmer
Job Description: We are looking for the right candidate for our Web
Developer / Programmer position. If you enjoy being a vital part of an
energetic team in a thriving group - we would like to talk with
you.

CHAI is a small research team in UNC-Chapel Hill, NC. We have
been in operation for more than 3 years, specializing in customization
and development of web applications with an emphasis on cancer
research related system. Our team has been growing at an amazing pace
and prides ourselves on our customer service record.

Our ideal
candidate is an experienced WEB DEVELOPER, who is an expert with ASP &
ASP.Net, strong database design skills such as sql server, access,
oracle. Working with our customers, you will be responsible for the
development/deployment of their applications within the agreed upon
deadline.

We are in a fast-paced environment, with new projects and
integrations needed from time to time. Must be able to balance
multiple tasks, work within tight deadlines, and capable to work
completely independently. Be a contributor to team effort by
accomplishing related results as needed.

~the JobBoard