internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] RAZR V3 Software

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Dan Smith <anilorac AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] RAZR V3 Software
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:23:22 -0400

Ryan,

I have a V3, too.  The only application on Windows that allows you to sync is Motorola Mobile Phone Tools.  I got my copy off ebay for about $3.

If you want to upgrade your firmware, uninstall some of those crap pics, ringtones, etc., go to www.motomodders.net, register, and download a copy of P2KTools.  Only one version. v1.7.1.9 will allow you to install and uninstall the Java applications/games, etc.

Dan

Ryan Cox wrote:

Lot's of mobile phone chatter... I'll throw my question into the fray:

Any suggestions for software to sync contacts to a RAZR V3? Motorola's? 3rd Party? Import / Export of CSV would be nice. Outlook integration not required ( goodbye MS ).