internetworkers - [internetworkers] need home repair recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] need home repair recommendations
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 12:19:03 -0400

Hey guys-
Does anybody know a good carpenter/repair person who can fix water
damage in flooring and joists under a house? My house has a damp moldy
area underneath part of the bathroom. I have a plumber coming to try
and find the leak, but after he hopefully stops the leak, we'll need
someone to address the consequential issues with the wood.

If anyone has recommendations of someone they've had positive
experiences with, I would much appreciate it! Last year, we had a very
negative experience with Green Earth Builders (contractor walked off
from our remodeling job with thousands of dollars of work specified in
the contract left undone, and refused mediation). We are hoping for a
much more positive experience with this repair job!

Thanks heaps,
Paula

p.s. much of the stuff I put up for sale Friday has sold, but some
things haven't, like the DJ gear, strollers, and pedestal table. Make me
an offer on anything that's left. :-)