internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Nabisco Cornhole Game

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Nabisco Cornhole Game
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:55:04 -0400

On Sep 12, 2005, at 4:52 PM, Tarus Balog wrote:

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine in Indiana, and yes,
apparently there is a game played at fairs called the Cornhole Game.
It consists of a bag filled with corn that you aim at a ramp with a
hole at the top - similar to the on-line version.

Now *that* makes more sense. I'm from Ohio, and we grow a lot of corn there too, but I've never heard of it.

If you put up a large switch in a cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying "End-
of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH", the paint wouldn't even have time
to dry. -- Pratchett
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC