internetworkers - [internetworkers] Buying a house in Wake county

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: John Beimler <john AT radiomind.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers@Lists. Ibiblio. Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Buying a house in Wake county
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 10:54:19 -0400

I'm looking to buy a small house in Wake county, hopefully with a small mortgage.

I was hoping people might have recommendations for neighborhoods that are not full of McMansions

I'm also looking for recommendations for all the support staff I need to get this done, mortgage broker, Realtor and other related parties. The people I've talked to so far want to push me to buy a more expensive and bigger house than I want, I'm looking for low pressure and someone to help me do what I want.

Peace.

john