internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Rolling Stones

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Rolling Stones
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:10:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005, Lance Brown wrote:
OK. Someone explain to me why a mega-group like the Rolling Stones
comes to NC to play a gig at the stadium on Duke University campus
instead of Walnut Creek or the RBC center? I'm con-fuse-ed.

Because it's a stadium toour, that means all of their production is set up for stadiums, not amphitheaters. I would also say it would knock the RBC center out just for pure cpacity as it only seats 19k at it's most and Wallace Wade seats 34k. By the way Walnut Creek will only seat 20k with all the lawn seats sold....

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1960 International B100
1923 Buick Roadster (Dual Quad 425" Nailhead) 1990 Ducati 750 Sport