internetworkers - [internetworkers] ourmedia.org

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Don Rua" <rua AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] ourmedia.org
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 00:27:22 -0400

I would expect this group to have already scoped this out, but I hadn't seen
a discussion on it, so...

www.ourmedia.org
Welcome to Ourmedia.org
We provide free storage and free bandwidth for your videos, audio files,
photos, text or software. Forever. No catches.

I'm probably late to the table with this news, but I just saw it. BTW,
Keyhole/Google Earth rocks.

Don Rua

Ask Why.

  • [internetworkers] ourmedia.org, Don Rua, 08/19/2005