internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Who's in charge?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: rfc AT rickcecil.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Who's in charge?
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 16:37:43 -0400

Take a look at the footer in every internetworkers message. The
second url it gives, at the bottom, says:

InterNetWorkers list run by mdthomas at mindspring.com, mdthomas at
metalab.unc.edu, pjones at metalab.unc.edu, scottrus at ipass.net,
thomas at tbeckett.com, uzoma at audioverse.com, uzoma.nwosu at
gmail.com

If you click there, it will let you send a message to them
using the umbrella address of internetworkers-owner at lists.ibiblio.org

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace

On 8/4/05, Rick Cecil <rickcecil AT gmail.com> wrote:
> I've got a friend who is having trouble with her Internetworkers
> subscription. Who can she email to get some support?
>
> TIA!
>
> -Rick

Tanner Lovelace
clubjuggler at gmail dot com