internetworkers - [internetworkers] Wireless Mouse

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers@Lists. Ibiblio. Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Wireless Mouse
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 12:07:15 -0400

Hi Folks,

I bought a Kensington wireless mouse last weekend but had problems with it.
I found that I had to resynch it too often, and it did some odd things like
exhibiting the right click functions when I rolled over file names, email
messages-- everything that had right click functions associated with it.
Then it just stopped working altogether, which left me in a bad way since
installing the mouse had disabled my touch pad. It's pretty difficult to
navigate with only the keyboard-- no mouse and no touch pad.

I don't know if I just got a bad unit or if this is common. I'm planning to
exchange it for a wired mouse, but wondered about experiences that other
folks have had. Does anyone have an opinion on the Kensington Optical
Wireless Pro, and wireless mice in general?

Thanks!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSMT, BSEE, MBA, PMP
(919) 460-0641 (Forwards to mobile if no answer)

  • [internetworkers] Wireless Mouse, Colleen McCarthy, 08/01/2005