internetworkers - [internetworkers] anybody need boxes?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] anybody need boxes?
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:41:52 -0400

Hi all, I have a big arse pile of boxes left
over from a recent move. If anybody wants /needs
any, they're free for the taking. They're all
"small" or "medium" in size, and conditions ranges
from practically brand new, to "beat all to hell."

Anybody who wants to some (or all) email
me, or you can call me at 919-928-0236.

After about a week, any or all of these that
are left are going in the recycling bin. These
things have been cluttering up my living
room for far too long. :-)

TTYL,

Phil
--