internetworkers - [internetworkers] INW August 4th Gathering -- Chapel Hill

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: inet-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] INW August 4th Gathering -- Chapel Hill
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:05:49 -0400

I have to say that it's about time that we tried Foster's Market for a
gathering. I personally think it's one of the better spots in town.
They have good food and great beer selection. And if the cookies
don't finish you off, the decadent cakes and pies will!

What: August Gathering
When: Thursday, August 4, 2005 - 7:00 p.m.
Where: Foster's Market
750 Airport Road
Chapel Hill
919.967.3663
RSVP: Uzoma Nwosu, uzoma.nwosu at gmail com

Directions:
http://www.fostersmarket.com/custserv_loc.htm

Join us!!!

Uzoma