internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Google Takes A Stab At It

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Google Takes A Stab At It
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 23:38:08 -0400 (EDT)

->> Will this help at all? More importantly, will it lower the rankings
->> of my websites because I cannot afford 10-year registrations? That
->> would totally blow.

It makes me wonder about domains which are registered for 1 year
increments on a long term basis (i.e. I've owned a domain name for 3
years, but only re-up every year). Does continuity have anything to do
with it?

Hrm,
KJ

"A photograph is neither taken nor seized by force. It offers itself up.
It is
the photo that takes you. One must not take photos." Henri
Cartier-Bresson
www.hungryphotographer.org || www.ibiblio.org/kelly || kelly<*>unc.edu