internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Hotel Recommendation in Charlotte/Photoshop

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Lundgren <internetworkers AT capitalfellow.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Hotel Recommendation in Charlotte/Photoshop
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:57:15 -0400

I'm holding down the INW Charlotte outpost, thus my lack of attendance at gatherings. Your seminar is downtown so it's probably best to stay downtown, avoid any hotel along independence blvd. If you don't want to pay downtown prices you can stay out by the airport but then you'll be slogging in with most everyone else who work at $BANK. Sadly while the Westin's striking architecture does not have the bar on the top floor, it is across the street from the CC.

The CC has a nice map that shows where all the downtown hotels are: http://www.charlotteconventionctr.com/directions_parking.asp#

- SL