internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] the ideal world according to microsoft

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] the ideal world according to microsoft
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:28:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005, Tanner Lovelace wrote:

No, their maps are up to date since they correctly show
Infinite Loop. It's their satellite images that are *WAY* out
of date. Haven't the apple buildings been there for quite
a long time? (Couldn't find a date for them on google;
can anyone help out?)

At least 7.5 years: I was physically on-site at Apple in January 1998 driving around Infinite Loop, and the buildings were there then. I don't know how much older, but they didn't seem like recent construction at the time.

best,
Steve B