internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] beach house?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: raustin3 AT nc.rr.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] beach house?
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 12:42:04 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Joel Elliott
> Got any leads on a
> reasonably priced favorite beach get-away location (cottage, condo,
> cabin) that might still have vacancy in July or August?

The Seahawk Motel in Atlantic Beach is a pretty good deal if
you want basic oceanfront rooms. It wouldn't have a kitchen
though it does provide a small refrigerator in each room.
MissHunt's family has gone there for decades. It is near the
Sheraton and Best Western motels. Seahawk isn't cheap, but it
is cheaper than most of the places we have looked at. We like
the second floor rooms.

Note: the refrigerator will only hold about three six
packs. The Food Lion is about 2 miles away though.
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items
including the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet.