internetworkers - [internetworkers] Iran is for Iranians

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Iran is for Iranians
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:41:50 -0400

Well, until the USA decides that it wants to control their oil.

http://www.payvand.com/news/05/jun/1202.html

"Mahmud Ahmadinejad says his government will be one of moderation and peace. Ahmadinejad also says his country will defend its right to develop peaceful nuclear technology. He also said Iran does not need to reestablish formal diplomatic relations with the United States."

"He is no friend of democracy; he is no friend of freedom," Rumsfeld said. "He is a person who is very much supportive of the current ayatollahs who are telling the people of that country how to live their lives. And my guess is that over time, the young people and the women will find him, as well as his masters, unacceptable."

Old Rummy should turn those words around on himself. As he and his "masters" totally suck balls. (Even worse than Tiger Direct).

http://www.payvand.com/news/05/jun/1197.html

The spokesman said that the official policy for the time being was to "wait and see" but added that "our analysis is this guy appears to be a throwback to the early 80s and that cannot be a good thing."

Ahhhh... religious extremism is Alive and Well -- Worldwide!!

  • [internetworkers] Iran is for Iranians, matusiak, 06/27/2005