internetworkers - [internetworkers] anyone work with Concord eHealth?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list <trilug AT trilug.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] anyone work with Concord eHealth?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:47:00 -0400

Does anyone on either list work with Concord eHealth? I used to be a
system admin for a system back in '99 when it was Network Health.
Question is: how do I get access to the underlying database? Now that
the db has migrated to Oracle all my old Ingres scripts don't work
anymore.

I have to do some hard-core SQL quries and I would prefer to use
Perl::DBI or PHP, not some querty-via-winapp-that-can't-be-scripted
gui frontend, if there is one.

Any ideas?

Greg

  • [internetworkers] anyone work with Concord eHealth?, Greg Brown, 06/23/2005