internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Speakeasy anyone?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Speakeasy anyone?
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:35:16 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005, Tony Spencer wrote:
Is anyone here paying for Speakeasy DSL? Are you happy with it? Since
Bellsouth has gone to crap, I'm thinking of signing up with Speakeasy for
the 6 meg line.

I had multiple Speakeasy connections for years. They were great for a while then they kind of dropped off. When I left them it was because my line had been down for 5 days without them really caring to fix it... Bummer, but maybe they've fixed their issues...

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1960 International B100
1923 Buick Roadster (Dual Quad 425" Nailhead) 1990 Ducati 750 Sport