internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] dog boarding an raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] dog boarding an raleigh
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:12:26 -0400

For how long and where abouts in Raleigh are you located? I have a
lady come to my house X times a day for $15.00 a visit. She stays for
30 minutes, plays with the dogs, feeds them, and puts water in thier
bowls. I was worried about my dogs on the trip to Puerto Rico last
winter but when I got home they actually gained weight while I was
gone! That is an excellent sign that they were comfortable with the
situation.

Anyway, I live in Youngsville and our dog sitter lives close to Wake
Forst. If you are in the area and you'd like to try her out I'll send
her name and number along with an excellent reference.

Greg