internetworkers - [internetworkers] Starting to plan next nonprofit technology conference in NC --Thursday, June 9

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Don Weinstein <donweinstein AT yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Starting to plan next nonprofit technology conference in NC --Thursday, June 9
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 10:56:41 -0400

To InterNetWorkers,

We haven't wrapped up the May 20, 2005, RTPnet conference yet, but it seems like a good time to start planning for 2006.

Techaction is hosting the next 501TechClub meeting June 9 -- see
http://list.nten.org/lists/info/501techclub-triangle . The topic of
this meeting is "Planning and brainstorming ideas for speakers and
seminars for the future N-TEN tech conference." We want to start getting
more people and organizations involved in the planning, and we want to
find tools that will help us collaborate on conference planning
statewide. Do you have any suggestions for tools we should use and how, such as online surveys, blogs and/or wikis?

I'm forwarding below the message posted to the 501techclub-triangle
list. Please come if you can, and learn more about N-TEN and
501TechClubs too.

Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.RTPnet.org/)