internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] maintenance for a German car?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kristen James Eberlein <kristeneberlein AT mindspring.com>
  • To: nkramer <curvyart AT gmail.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] maintenance for a German car?
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 19:24:48 -0400

What *kind* of German car? That's going to be a germane (as opposed to German) question :)

K.

kramer wrote:

Can anyone recommend a mechanic to do maintenance work on a German car? I live in Chapel Hill and work in Durham just west of RTP, so one of those locations would be preferable. The dealer's in Cary and I didn't like my previous experience with them.

Thanks!
Nancy