internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] PDF to Word

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Simon Spero <ses AT unc.edu>
  • To: kelly AT metalab.unc.edu, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] PDF to Word
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 13:28:08 -0400

You can also use Acrobat Pro to convert from PDF to RTF

Simon

On May 19, 2005, at 1:38 PM, Kelly Jo Garner wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/c6p7m

KJ

Howdy All,

Strange as it may seem, I have some PDFs that I need to convert to Word
documents. RTF or other sorts of word processor formats would be OK.

All I can see on the PDF reader menus is the ability to save as text,
which
doesn't seem to work very well.

Any ideas?
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/