internetworkers - [internetworkers] FW: Looking for Sales Candidates at Cisco Systems

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers@Lists. Ibiblio. Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Michelle Swart_Cisco \(E-mail\)" <miswart AT cisco.com>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] FW: Looking for Sales Candidates at Cisco Systems
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:13:09 -0400

Hi Folks,

Michelle is a great friend and a great person.  Shoot her an email if this seems like a fit.

Thanks!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSMT, BSEE, MBA, PMP
(919) 460-0641 (Forwards to mobile if no answer)

Sure.  Thanks for the help.  Talk to you soon.

Regards,
Michelle Swart
ICAM Manager, Central Area
919-392-0669, office